If everyone knew the story behind where their meat, dairy and eggs came from, they would likely eat differently. This shirt is designed to get people thinking about the animal agriculture industry and how it negatively impacts the animals, the earth and all of us who inhabit it. How are you guided by your moral compass?
• Moral Compassion design on the front, Dirty Snouts logo on the sleeve.
• Available in adult (unisex), women’s cut, and youth sizes. See the t-shirt sizing guide in the photo gallery and the tabs below for more detailed shirt information.
• Ten percent of all direct sales are donated to farm animal sanctuaries. See the Animal Friends page for current sanctuary recipient(s).
• All shirts are eco-friendly, printed with water-based inks. Most are printed by hand in Wisconsin and support local businesses. Those not printed locally are printed elsewhere in the U.S.
• Size exchanges only. Please contact me prior to ordering if you have any questions.
NOTE: Shirt and ink colors may vary a little bit from what you see here, as all monitors and screens are different.
DID YOU KNOW...
that in 2016, 4.6 billion land animals were slaughtered for food in the U.S.? That’s more than 12,600 animals killed every day! And this does not include fish and other sea animals.
Select the Adult Unisex option if you’re going for a standard t-shirt style. These Bella + Canvas 4.2 oz. shirts are perfect for most sizes and shapes.
Want a more fitted look? Select the Women’s Cut. These are Bella + Canvas’ 4.2 oz. “Favorite Tee,” with a longer body, in addition to being more slender and feminine than the Adult Unisex and Youth options. I think they run small, so I recommend ordering a size or two up.
If you’re shopping for a kid or small adult, the Youth shirts are the way to go. They have a boxier, shorter cut than the Adult Unisex and Women’s Cut designs.
Adult Unisex and Women’s Cut solid colors are 100% combed and ringspun cotton. Heather colors are 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester. All are W.R.A.P. (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) certified and do not use sweatshops.
Youth shirts are Anvil 4.5 oz. shirts are 100% combed ringspun cotton for solid colors and a combination of cotton and poly for heather colors.
For best results, machine wash shirts inside out with like colors in cold water. Hang dry for the most eco-friendly option or tumble dry on low heat. Do not iron printed areas.