Wear this shirt to remind meat eaters where their burgers come from. If your food could talk, what do you think it would say? Nothing, I hope.
• Talking hamburger design on the front, Dirty Snouts logo on the sleeve.
• 100% Cotton.
• Available in adult (unisex), women’s cut, and youth sizes. See t-shirt sizing guide for more info.
• Designed and printed by hand using eco-friendly methods in Wisconsin (yay!)
• Ten percent of all direct sales are donated to farm animal sanctuaries. See the Animal Friends page for current sanctuary recipient(s).
• All sales are final. Please contact me prior to ordering if you have any questions.
NOTE: I do my best to accurately represent what you will be receiving; however, shirt and ink colors may vary from what you see, as all monitors and screens are different.
Select the Adult Unisex option if you’re going for a standard t-shirt style. These Bella + Canvas 4.2 oz. shirts are perfect for most sizes and shapes.
Want a more fitted look? Select the Women’s Cut. These are Bella + Canvas’ 4.2 oz. “Favorite Tee,” with a longer body, in addition to being more slender and feminine than the Adult Unisex and Youth options. I think they run small, so I recommend ordering a size or two up.
If you’re shopping for a kid or small adult, the Youth shirts are the way to go. They have a boxier, shorter cut than the Adult Unisex and Women’s Cut designs.
Adult Unisex and Women’s Cut solid colors are 100% combed and ringspun cotton. Heather colors are 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester. All are W.R.A.P. (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) certified and do not use sweatshops.
Youth shirts are Anvil 4.5 oz. shirts are 100% combed ringspun cotton for solid colors and a combination of cotton and poly for heather colors.
For best results, machine wash shirts inside out with like colors in cold water. Hang dry for the most eco-friendly option or tumble dry on low heat. Do not iron printed areas.