$26.00 – $39.00
• Design on the front. Dirty Snouts logo on the sleeve of tees and hoodies and on back of cropped fleece sweatshirts.
• Adult (unisex), women’s cut and youth sizes. Tees, cropped fleece sweatshirts and hoodies (new!)
• See the the tabs below and t-shirt sizing guide in the photo gallery for more detailed info about fit and shirt content.
• Eco-friendly, printed by hand with water-based inks in Wisconsin. Shirts ethically produced in WRAP certified (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production), sweatshop and child labor free factories.
• A minimum of ten percent of all sales is donated to farm animal sanctuaries. See the Animal Friends page for current sanctuary recipient(s).
• Size exchanges only. Please contact me prior to ordering with any questions.
• © Copyright Dirty Snouts. All rights reserved.
NOTE: Shirt and ink colors may vary a little bit from what you see here, as all monitors and screens are different.
Read the story behind this design. This and other important info are in the tabs below.
I will admit that I said those words. However, if you agree with me, then I’m happy to give you credit! Plus, I don’t need (or want) to have my name plastered across your shirt.
We have been conditioned to see different animals in different ways. Some species we view as “pets,” while others are “food.” In certain countries, dog meat is a specialty. Are you ready to give that a try? I hear it’s delicious and tastes like chicken. How about duck fetus, raw horsmeat, or sheep’s head, all of which are palatable, depending on where you are? The bottom line is that billions of these helpless beings are exploited and killed against their will. Unnecessarily.
TEES: Select the Adult Unisex option if you’re going for a standard t-shirt style. These Bella + Canvas 4.2 oz. shirts are perfect for most sizes and shapes. Want a more fitted look?
Select the Women’s Cut. These are Bella + Canvas’ 4.2 oz. “Favorite Tee,” with a longer body, in addition to being more slender and feminine than the Adult Unisex and Youth options. I think they run VERY small, so I suggest you order 1 or 2 sizes up.
If you’re shopping for a kid or small adult, the Youth shirts are the way to go.
WOMEN’S CROPPED FLEECE: Fun boxy cropped cut, with dropped shoulders, raw hemmed bottom edge and extra long sleeves. Body length: S – 18 ½ M: 19 ¼ L: 20 ½ Body width: S: 21 ⅜ M: 22 ¾ L: 25 ½
HOODIES: Jersey lined hoods with drawcords in adults’ sizes. No drawcord/tie in kids’ hoodies.
Adult shirts are by Bella + Canvas and 4.2 oz. All are W.R.A.P. (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) certified and do not use sweatshops. Solid colors are 100% combed and ringspun cotton. Heather colors are 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester.
Youth and Toddler tees and onesies are 4.5 oz. and made by LAT. All are ethically produced in W.R.A.P. certified (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production), sweatshop- and child-labor free factories.
All sweatshirts are ethically produced in W.R.A.P. certified (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production), sweatshop- and child-labor free factories.
Content: Solid colored tees are 100% combed ringspun cotton. Hoodies and heather tees are a combination of cotton and poly.
Crispy, crunchy fried cow brains are a well-known delicacy in Egypt.
Chad C (verified owner) –
Really great message. I love this shirt!
marc w –
Janine (verified owner) –
I love your new designs. I am a huge Fan of the Dirty Snouts clothing and the owner Stacey. She has such compassion and is an amazing animal advocate. They are lucky to have her on their side.