• One-of-a-kind “wrecking ball” necklace with handmade ‘366’ bead on a chunky long chain.
• Animal agriculture is a wrecking ball and destroys lives of innocent animals, like the dairy cow who used to wear the number “366” in her ear.
• This piece has sold. Please email or DM me to order something similar or custom number requests.
• I make or purchase my materials from local and USA-made manufacturers as much as possible. I also love to recycle and reuse parts, rather than contribute to buying more stuff!
• Please email or DM me with any questions or custom requests.
• All sales final for jewelry and accessories. Please contact me with any questions prior to ordering.
• A minimum of ten percent of all sales is donated to farm animal sanctuaries. See the Animal Friends page for current sanctuary recipient(s).
• © 2022 Dirty Snouts. All rights reserved.
NOTE: Colors may vary a little bit from what you see here, as all monitors and screens are different.
When someone asks me the significance of the number on this necklace, I explain that animal agriculture is a wrecking ball and destroys lives of innocent animals. I tell them about the sweet dairy cow who wore an ear tag with the number “366” on it. I tell them that she was an individual, and one of the first victims of the dairy industry with whom I spent time.
I saw this individual’s value. She was so much more than a number. This piece is for her. Custom numbers also available.
Please wear this piece as an ambassador for our bovine friends and let others know the truth about the inherent injustices in Dairy.
For more on the horrors of the dairy industry, head to my Links page.
Wrecking ball necklaces are water resistant, not waterproof. Showering, swimming and extended periods of heavy sweating in them should be avoided.
Keep necklaces away from chemicals, soaps, perfumes, etc. as these can affect the finish.