Wouldn’t it be wonderful if people and animals could live in balance and harmony, with one species not eating the other?! This is the future I envision for farmed animals, who deserve to be treated as well as we treat our beloved pets.
• Yin yang snout design on the front, Dirty Snouts logo on the sleeve.
• Available in adult (unisex), women’s cut, and youth sizes. See the t-shirt sizing guide in the photo gallery and the tabs below for more detailed shirt information.
• Eco-friendly, printed by hand with water-based inks in Wisconsin. Shirts ethically produced in WRAP-certified (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production), sweatshop and child labor free factories.
• Ten percent of all direct sales are donated to farm animal sanctuaries. See the Animal Friends page for current sanctuary recipient(s).
• Size exchanges only. Please contact me prior to ordering if you have any questions.
NOTE: Shirt and ink colors may vary a little bit from what you see here, as all monitors and screens are different.
that pigs have been said to be smarter than dogs and as intelligent as 3 year old children? They’re also affectionate, social and incredibly curious!
Select the Women’s Cut. These are Bella + Canvas’ 4.2 oz. “Favorite Tee,” with a longer body, in addition to being more slender and feminine than the Adult Unisex and Youth options. I think they run very small, so I suggest you order 1 or 2 sizes up.
If you’re shopping for a kid or small adult, the Youth shirts are the way to go. They have a boxier, shorter cut than the Adult Unisex and Women’s Cut designs. **** Adult Unisex and Women’s Cut solid colors are 100% combed and ringspun cotton. Heather colors are 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester. All are W.R.A.P. (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) certified and do not use sweatshops. Youth shirts are Anvil 4.5 oz. shirts are 100% combed ringspun cotton for solid colors and a combination of cotton and poly for heather colors. Toddler shirts and onesies are by LAT Apparel (Rabbit Skins), and are ethically produced in W.R.A.P. certified (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production), sweatshop- and child-labor free factories. Garments are 4.5 oz., 100% combed ringspun cotton; onesies have 3-snap closure.