Take a stand against the use of farmed animals as commodities! Vegan activism ear tag jewelry
To me, ear tags epitomize the mistreatment of sentient beings as objects. My ear tag jewelry and accessories represent the lives of thousands of cows, sheep, pigs and goats subjected to the tortures of animal agriculture.
The ear tag numbers featured in my work are the same as those worn by actual cows with whom I have had contact. Like us, each is an individual. “366” sucked on my hand and let me pet her muzzle. “117” was shy and reluctant to get too close. These loving creatures are NOT just numbers.
Choose from 4 different messages and select the combo that best suits your sense of style and comfort level with these conversation starters!
• Large yellow cow tag with choice of 6 messages
• Small numbered tag available in 8 colors and 2 styles
• Choice of 2 chain styles
• Antique copper or silver finish
• Ball chain comes with standard ball chain clasp; Oblong and Twisted Rope necklaces come with lobster style Heart of Compassion clasp. If you prefer a longer (24″) oblong chain with no clasp, please specify this in the “Order notes” of your order (under Step #2).
• Nickel, cadmium and lead free
• Ten percent of all direct sales are donated to farm animal sanctuaries. See the Animal Friends page for current sanctuary recipient(s).
• Gift wrap available.
• All sales final for jewelry and accessories. Please contact me with any questions prior to ordering.
DID YOU KNOW…
that 50% of all calves born are male and are of no use to the dairy industry? Consequently, they are killed at a ridiculously young age after leading short lives of extreme confinement.