Take a stand against the use of farmed animals as commodities!
To me, ear tags epitomize the mistreatment of sentient beings as objects. My jewelry and accessories represent the lives of thousands of cows, sheep, pigs and goats subjected to the tortures of animal agriculture.
The tag numbers featured in my work are the same as those worn by actual cows with whom I have had contact. Like us, each is an individual. “366” sucked on my hand and let me pet her muzzle. “117” was shy and reluctant to get too close. These loving creatures are NOT just numbers.
Choose the message that most resonates with you. Or get more than one and wear them together!
• Large yellow cattle tag with choice of 4 messages
• Choice of 2 chain styles
• Antique copper or silver finish
• Ball chain comes with standard ball chain clasp; Oblong necklaces come with lobster style Heart of Compassion clasp. If you prefer a longer (24") oblong chain with no clasp, please specify this in the “Order notes” of your order (under Step #2).
• Nickel, cadmium and lead free
• Ten percent of all direct sales are donated to farm animal sanctuaries. See the Animal Friends page for current sanctuary recipient(s).
• Gift wrap available.
• All sales final for jewelry and accessories. Please contact me with any questions prior to ordering.
DID YOU KNOW...
that even “humane” farmers take babies away from their mothers and support the mistreatment and death of baby male calves for veal? There is no escaping the fact that dairy means death.