Sometimes it’s good to be reminded of things we’d rather not think about.
“Sure, we all know that beef comes from an animal, but when we eat it, we tend to avoid thinking about this fact. Literally thousands of people with whom I have spoken… have admitted that if they actually thought about a living cow while eating beef they would feel uneasy – and sometimes even unable to eat it.” — Melanie Joy, PhD, author of Why We Love Dogs Eat Pigs and Wear Cows.
• Talking hamburger design on the front, Dirty Snouts logo on the sleeve.• 100% Cotton.
• Available in adult (unisex), women’s cut, and youth sizes. See tab below for more detailed shirt info.
• Ethically produced in WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) certified, sweatshop and child labor free factories. Eco-friendly, printed with water-based inks. Most shirts are hand printed in Wisconsin. Those not printed locally are printed elsewhere in the U.S.
• Ten percent of all direct sales are donated to farm animal sanctuaries. See the Animal Friends page for current sanctuary recipient(s).
• All sales are final. Please contact me prior to ordering if you have any questions.
NOTE: I do my best to accurately represent what you will be receiving; however, shirt and ink colors may vary from what you see, as all monitors and screens are different.
Select the Adult Unisex option if you’re going for a standard t-shirt style. These Bella + Canvas 4.2 oz. shirts are perfect for most sizes and shapes. Want a more fitted look?
Select the Women’s Cut. These are Bella + Canvas’ 4.2 oz. “Favorite Tee,” with a longer body, in addition to being more slender and feminine than the Adult Unisex and Youth options. I think they run very small, so I suggest you order 1 or 2 sizes up.
If you’re shopping for a kid or small adult, the Youth shirts are the way to go. They have a boxier, shorter cut than the Adult Unisex and Women’s Cut designs. **** Adult Unisex and Women’s Cut solid colors are 100% combed and ringspun cotton. Heather colors are 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester. All are W.R.A.P. (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) certified and do not use sweatshops. Youth shirts are Anvil 4.5 oz. shirts are 100% combed ringspun cotton for solid colors and a combination of cotton and poly for heather colors. Toddler shirts and onesies are by LAT Apparel (Rabbit Skins), and are ethically produced in W.R.A.P. certified (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production), sweatshop- and child-labor free factories. Garments are 4.5 oz., 100% combed ringspun cotton; onesies have 3-snap closure.