V is for vegetables, E is for elephant, G is for gorilla... And they’re all vegan. This onesie speaks for itself! Available with or without “AF” blocks and accompanying text beneath it.
Fabulous (get it?!) choice for expectant vegan parents, baby shower, or new baby gift.
• Blocks on the front, Dirty Snouts logo on the back.
• 100% cotton.
• 3 snap closure at crotch. See the tabs below for more detailed garment information.
• Ten percent of sales are donated to farm animal sanctuaries. See the Animal Friends page for current sanctuary recipient(s).
• Eco-friendly, printed by hand with water-based inks in Wisconsin. Ethically produced in WRAP-certified (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production), sweatshop and child labor free factories.
• Size exchanges only. Please contact me prior to ordering with any questions.
NOTE: I do my best to accurately represent what you will be receiving; however, shirt and ink colors may vary from what you see, as all monitors and screens are different.
DID YOU KNOW...
There has been a 600% increase in the number of U.S. consumers identifying as vegan between 2014 and 2017, according to Global Data.
Select the Adult Unisex option if you’re going for a standard t-shirt style. These Bella + Canvas 4.2 oz. shirts are perfect for most sizes and shapes. Want a more fitted look?
Select the Women’s Cut. These are Bella + Canvas’ 4.2 oz. “Favorite Tee,” with a longer body, in addition to being more slender and feminine than the Adult Unisex and Youth options. I think they run very small, so I suggest you order 1 or 2 sizes up.
If you’re shopping for a kid or small adult, the Youth shirts are the way to go. They have a boxier, shorter cut than the Adult Unisex and Women’s Cut designs. **** Adult Unisex and Women’s Cut solid colors are 100% combed and ringspun cotton. Heather colors are 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester. All are W.R.A.P. (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) certified and do not use sweatshops. Youth shirts are Anvil 4.5 oz. shirts are 100% combed ringspun cotton for solid colors and a combination of cotton and poly for heather colors. Toddler shirts and onesies are by LAT Apparel (Rabbit Skins), and are ethically produced in W.R.A.P. certified (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production), sweatshop- and child-labor free factories. Garments are 4.5 oz., 100% combed ringspun cotton; onesies have 3-snap closure.