V is for vegetables, E is for elephant, G is for gorilla… And they’re all vegan. This onesie speaks for itself!
A FABULOUS (get it?!) choice for expectant vegan parents, baby shower, or new baby gift.
• Blocks on the front, Dirty Snouts logo on the back.
• 100% cotton.
• 3 snap closure at crotch. See the tabs below for more detailed garment information.
• Ten percent of sales are donated to farm animal sanctuaries. See the Animal Friends page for current sanctuary recipient(s).
• Eco-friendly, printed by hand with water-based inks in Wisconsin. Ethically produced in WRAP-certified (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production), sweatshop and child labor free factories.
• Size exchanges only. Please contact me prior to ordering with any questions.
NOTE: I do my best to accurately represent what you will be receiving; however, shirt and ink colors may vary from what you see, as all monitors and screens are different.
DID YOU KNOW…
There has been a 600% increase in the number of U.S. consumers identifying as vegan between 2014 and 2017, according to Global Data.
Select the Women’s Cut. These are Bella + Canvas’ 4.2 oz. “Favorite Tee,” with a longer body, in addition to being more slender and feminine than the Adult Unisex and Youth options. I think they run very small, so I suggest you order 1 or 2 sizes up.
If you’re shopping for a kid or small adult, the Youth shirts are the way to go. They have a boxier, shorter cut than the Adult Unisex and Women’s Cut designs. **** Adult Unisex and Women’s Cut solid colors are 100% combed and ringspun cotton. Heather colors are 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester. All are W.R.A.P. (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) certified and do not use sweatshops. Youth shirts are Anvil 4.5 oz. shirts are 100% combed ringspun cotton for solid colors and a combination of cotton and poly for heather colors. Toddler shirts and onesies are by LAT Apparel (Rabbit Skins), and are ethically produced in W.R.A.P. certified (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production), sweatshop- and child-labor free factories. Garments are 4.5 oz., 100% combed ringspun cotton; onesies have 3-snap closure.