Veganism is the antithesis of oppression. Let people know you oppose the marginalization of ALL individuals -- both human and non-human alike! As a cisgender female vegan, I fully support the LGBTQIA+ community. And am proud to show it.
These necklaces are reversible! Original artwork and design on one side, fun bottle cap design on the other.
My collection of one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces includes hypo-allergenic components, pewter charms, and repurposed materials like bottle caps and glass. Some pieces also contain semi-precious stones and gems.
• Handcrafted by me with love in Madison, Wisconsin
• 15-inch black-plated ball chain. (Contact me if you want shorter or longer)
• I make or purchase my materials from local and USA-made manufacturers as much as possible. I also love to recycle and reuse parts, rather than contribute to buying more stuff!
• What you see is what you get. I will send you the item shown in the photo(s). Please email or DM me with any questions or custom requests.
• © 2020 Dirty Snouts. All rights reserved.
• A minimum of ten percent of all sales are donated to farm animal sanctuaries. See the Animal Friends page for current sanctuary recipient(s).
• All sales final for jewelry and accessories. Please contact me with any questions prior to ordering.
This handmade piece is water resistent, not waterproof. Showering, swimming and extended periods of heavy sweating in them should be avoided. Keep it away from chemicals, soaps, salt water, etc. as these can affect the finish.