SOLD – contact me if you’d like something similar.
• Handcrafted by me with love in Madison, Wisconsin
• Necklaces come on chains shown (DM or email if interested in swapping one out)
• Actual size chunk of cheese with repurposed bottle cap containing message.
• What you see is what you get. I will send you the item shown in the photo(s). Please email or DM me with any questions or custom requests.
• © 2021 Dirty Snouts. All rights reserved.
• Ten percent of all direct sales are donated to farm animal sanctuaries. See the Animal Friends page for current sanctuary recipient(s).
• All sales final for jewelry and accessories. Please contact me with any questions prior to ordering.
• Click on the tabs below for more information.
Cheese Louise. According to Statista, “In 2019, the average consumer in the United States ate about 40.4 pounds of cheese. Over the past ten years, U.S. per capita consumption of cheese has increased by over five pounds.” Yikes! Fortunately, “Vegan alternatives to established foods and dishes have become increasingly popular in recent years and the concept is still a growing market…. What was approximately worth about two billion U.S. dollars in 2015, is projected to grow to almost four billion U.S. dollars by 2024.”
My collection of one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces includes hypo-allergenic components, pewter charms, handmade beads, and repurposed materials like bottle caps and glass. Some pieces also contain semi-precious stones and gems. In many cases, I only have one one of something and can’t recreate it. However, if you like it and want something similar, please email of DM me.
Like my other work, at least 10% of every sale is donated to farm animal sanctuaries who provide loving homes, medical care and respect for creatures with whom we share this planet.
*NOTE: This necklace has been sold! If you’d like me to make another one, just send me an email and let me know you’re intertested.
This handmade piece is water resistent, not waterproof. Showering, swimming and extended periods of heavy sweating in them should be avoided. Keep it away from chemicals, soaps, salt water, etc. as these can affect the finish.