$26.00 – $39.00
• Available in tees and hoodies.
• Graphic on the front. Dirty Snouts logo on the sleeve.
• Adult unisex tees (100% cotton) and hoodies (80/20 cotton/poly blend).
• See the the Sizing and Shirt Care tabs below for more detailed info.
• Eco-friendly, printed by hand with water-based inks in Wisconsin. Shirts ethically produced in WRAP certified (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production), sweatshop and child labor free factories.
• A minimum of ten percent of all sales is donated to farm animal sanctuaries. See the Animal Friends page for current sanctuary recipient(s).
• Size exchanges only. Please contact me prior to ordering with any questions.
• © Copyright Dirty Snouts. All rights reserved.
NOTE: Shirt and ink colors may vary a little bit from what you see here, as all monitors and screens are different.
The term “pie hole” cracks me up. Let people know you don’t consume dead animals, while hopefully bringing a smile to their faces.
TEES: Adult Unisex tees are a basic standard cut made by Bella + Canvas; 100% combed and ringspun cotton.
HOODIES: Jersey lined hoods with drawcords. 80/20 cotton/poly blend.
ALL GARMENTS: Ethically produced in W.R.A.P. certified (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production), sweatshop- and child-labor free factories.