To me, ear tags epitomize the mistreatment of sentient beings as objects. My ear tag earrings, necklaces, and accessories represent the lives of thousands of cows, sheep, pigs and goats subjected to the tortures of Animal Agriculture.
The ear tag numbers featured in my work are the same as those worn by actual cows with whom I have had contact. Like us, each is an individual. “366” sucked on my hand and let me pet her muzzle. “117” was shy and reluctant to get too close. These loving creatures are NOT just numbers.
• Each pair includes 2 different numbered ear tags. Note: numbers may vary from those shown in photos.
• Silver-plated brass surgical steel posts
• Clear rubber clutch earring backs
• Ten percent of all direct sales are donated to farm animal sanctuaries. See the Animal Friends page for current sanctuary recipient(s).
• Gift wrap available.
• All sales final for jewelry and accessories. Please contact me with any questions prior to ordering.
that like humans, female cows only make milk following pregnancy, when they have babies to feed? Unfortunately, the dairy industry confiscates that milk for people, rather than allowing it to be fed to the calves for whom it was intended.
Combo: Green, Purple, Combo: Orange, Green, Combo: Yellow, Green, Combo: Yellow, Orange, Green, Orange, Surprise me, I like them all!, Yellow
Daniel R. (verified owner) –
They’re great! These tags are an original and noticeable idea to make a statement about animal rights, package arrived really fast and they were secured from any harm while on their way home.
Fran (verified owner) –
Great product, great quality, unique, and it’s a great way to advocate for the animals and start conversation.
These earrings are a great way to make a statement on how the government treats the citizens of their country as livestock.
J.R. (verified owner) –
Love these earrings! They’re exactly what I was looking for. Very noticeable and great to make a statement.