On hold for customer. Contact me if you want one.
• Handcrafted by me with love in Madison, Wisconsin
• Necklaces come on chains shown (DM or email if interested in swapping one out)
• I make or purchase my materials from local and USA-made manufacturers as much as possible. I also love to recycle and reuse parts, rather than contribute to buying more stuff!
• What you see is what you get. I will send you the item shown in the photo(s). Please email or DM me with any questions or custom requests.
• © 2021 Dirty Snouts. All rights reserved.
• Ten percent of all direct sales are donated to farm animal sanctuaries. See the Animal Friends page for current sanctuary recipient(s).
• All sales final for jewelry and accessories. Please contact me with any questions prior to ordering.
• Click on the tabs below for more information.
NOTE: Colors may vary a little bit from what you see here, as all monitors and screens are different.
You say tomato, I wear a tomato! And spread messages of compassion over cruelty while I’m doing it.
My collection of one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces includes hypo-allergenic components, pewter charms, handmade beads, and repurposed materials like bottle caps and glass. This particular piece has been sold. But I can make another one that is similar to it.
Like my other work, at least 10% of every sale is donated to farm animal sanctuaries who provide loving homes, medical care and respect for creatures with whom we share this planet.
This handmade statement piece is a tad on the fragile side. Showering, swimming and extended periods of heavy sweating in them should be avoided. Keep it away from chemicals, soaps, salt water, etc. as these can affect the finish.