This shirt speaks for itself!
A FABULOUS (get it?!) choice for your favorite little vegan who is learning their letters and pictures. V is for vegetables, E is for elephant, G is for gorilla... And they’re all vegan, of course!
• Illustrated blocks on the front, Dirty Snouts logo on the back.
• 100% cotton.
• Available in 3 sizes. See the tabs below for more detailed garment information.
• Ten percent of sales are donated to farm animal sanctuaries. See the Animal Friends page for current sanctuary recipient(s).
• Eco-friendly, printed by hand with water-based inks in Wisconsin. Ethically produced in WRAP-certified (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production), sweatshop and child labor free factories.
• Size exchanges only. Please contact me prior to ordering with any questions.
NOTE: I do my best to accurately represent what you will be receiving; however, shirt and ink colors may vary from what you see, as all monitors and screens are different.
There was a 600% increase in the number of U.S. consumers identifying as vegan between 2014 and 2017, according to Global Data.
12 months (onesie), 18 months (onesie), 2T (t-shirt), 3T (t-shirt), 4T (t-shirt), 6 months (onesie)