One-of-a-Kind! No 2 are exactly the same.
• Made by me with love in Madison, Wisconsin
• Original design “cow tear” necklace with handmade beads (choice of 2 messages) and hand soldered crystal (description below).
• Necklaces in the photos have sold. If you order, you can expect something similar to what you see in the photo gallery.
• I make or purchase my materials from local and USA-made manufacturers as much as possible. I also love to recycle and reuse parts, rather than contribute to buying more stuff!
• My one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces include hypo-allergenic components, pewter charms, handmade beads, and repurposed materials. Some pieces also contain semi-precious stones and gems.
• Please email or DM me with any questions or custom requests.
• All sales final for jewelry and accessories. Please contact me with any questions prior to ordering.
• A minimum of ten percent of all sales is donated to farm animal sanctuaries. See the Animal Friends page for current sanctuary recipient(s).
• © 2022 Dirty Snouts. All rights reserved.
NOTE: Colors may vary a little bit from what you see here, as all monitors and screens are different.
Did you know that cows cry? Like humans, cows shed tears when they’re scared, sad or distressed. I have witnessed cows cry, including one at the World Dairy Expo. Seeing her broke my heart and I wished I could have freed her from the industry she was bred and born into. Among other horrific practices, dairy farmers permanently remove newborn calves from their mothers, usually within 12 hours of birth. This is extremely traumatic for Mama and Baby. Unfortunately, it’s just the beginning of a terrible life for females and the beginning of the end for males, who are killed as babies.
Please wear this piece as an ambassador for our bovine friends and let others know the truth about the inherent injustices in Dairy.
For more on the horrors of the dairy industry, head to my Links page.